« Apron ATCs | Main | Vintage inspired... »



what is flocked paper exactly? i have never heard of such a thing.


Where exactly are you in the Minneapolis area? I do so want a paper garland but I've yet to find one in St. Paul. So sad.

sheppard girl

Nadine! I have some I will mail to you. Flocked paper is where some of the pattern is raised and fuzzy. I am sure there is a more technical way to describe it. And Sarah, we live out west of Minneapolis. On Monday I saw, and did not buy all of the Torg banners at the Target in Chanhassen.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Things I love



  • www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from sheppard girl. Make your own badge here.